Monday, May 30, 2011

Ready or Not, Here I Come!

I wish I had time to really sit down and fill you in about all this stuff swimming through my brain. However, today is a busy day! I'm finishing packing and heading to Modesto to see my dad. I'll be picking up Nate and Peyton tonight so we can all go to airport together in the morning. It will be an early morning for sure. Our flights leave around 6AM! Kevin is also on our flight and Jonathan is actually flying as we speak!

I guess it finally hit me yesterday that I'm leaving. Weird how that always happens, right? Well, it's true. This is my last night sleeping at home for a long while. I'm going to miss it! I was talking to a good friend last night and she gave me some good encouragement and advice. I'm going on a mission. This is a unique time in my life where I can go all out and grow and press into the Lord. I shouldn't allow all these little worries keep me from being able to say "mission accomplished" as I fly back to California in August.

I'm jazzed to say the least! I would love to receive mail while I'm away from home so I wanted to share my address with you. I promise to do my best to respond in a timely manner!

Audrey De Soto
1301 Central Avenue
Ocean City, NJ 08226

I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them.
1 Timothy 2:1 

No comments:

Post a Comment