Happy March! As the days to another round of midterms approach, I know Spring Break is coming faster...and that means heading out to Buenos Aires!
We've had a few team meetings and we've discussed our goals, expectations, and norms. We are expecting big things from our ever BIGGER God. Support raising was slow but has picked up this week. Besides these great blessings, I am still waiting to see 620 more dollars to come in by March 15th.
I seem to have caught yet another cold this semester. I'm used to maybe one or two colds a year, but it seems like I've already been sick like four times this semester. I'm going to blame it on a lack of sleep and this ridiculous wind.
We leave Saturday the 17th later in the day. Closing Jenkins for Spring will be a task Friday night but I'm excited to head back to Galt in order attend one of my best friend's bridal shower earlier in the day Saturday before I meet my team for the airport. It's going to be a wild ride but I am so excited to see all that the Lord has in store for us down there!
I am so thankful for all of your prayerful and financial support. If you are interested in partnering with me, please email me at audrey.l.desoto@gmail.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment