My Action Group: Me, Jocelyn, Rebekah, and Lola.
My job once the staff leaves Friday is Action Group Leader
and I will have the privilege to disciple these three
beautiful ladies!
One of the many thunderstorms I've experienced this summer.
The Lord has been doing incredible things in my heart this summer. My heart for the lost has grown so much and it is so true that there are people who are desperate to hear the Gospel. I've learned a lot of what it looks like to have a personal ministry and I am stoked to head back to Sac State in the fall and impact my campus for eternity.
I am so grateful for the grace that is extended to me daily from Jesus and for the acceptance I feel from this awesome community of brothers and sisters here. We are not meant to live the Christian life alone. It is only by the power of the Holy Spirit. The Lord is faithful and provides us with all we need--even if we are surprised by how that looks.
Regardless of how homesick I may feel or how sad it will be to leave Project in a month, God has proven me wrong over and over again---He has provided friends that have made this transition so much easier and I know that I will have a great community back in Sacramento, too.
Our staff leaves at the end of the week and we will take over the responsibilities required to run Project. I will be an Action Group Leader. I am excited to see how the Lord will use me in the lives of Rebekah, Jocelyn, and Lola---and especially to see all that I can learn from them. Please keep the Project in your prayers as we make this transition!
Thank you for your continued prayers and support. Please also be praying for the East Asia Summer Project! Students from East Asia are having their second Summer Project---it is illegal for them to share their faith and we just pray that the Lord will protect them and will provide many opportunities for them to share.
I hope you're having an awesome week!!



No comments:
Post a Comment