My last post in December left with this thought:
The power of God has changed me. He will continue to change me until I meet Him someday in Heaven. I am blessed beyond measure. Let us not forget that this is about what He does inside of us, not around us.
I have found that to be completely true as I have continued to walk with Him during my third year hear at Sac State. As I left Summer Project, I was confident that the Lord was not calling me to go overseas on an international Summer Project. Although that is still true, He had something up his sleeve that I couldn't have even imagined back in August. Sac State is a new movement which means we have so many opportunities to grow! Many larger movements of Cru have international partnerships which means partnering with a specific area of the world and committing to send students there on internships, summer projects, and as staff. Sac State is starting the first part of a partnership by sending students on a Vision Trip to Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I have been chosen by the staff to go on this trip along with 5 other students. The goal of this Vision trip is to get an idea of what it would look like for Sac State to partner with the Buenos Aires campuses and to have student input. We are leaving on March 17th and will return on March 25th. A big part of our trip will be hands on by going onto university campuses and engaging students in spiritual and hopefully Gospel conversations. There is already a Cru staff team established in Buenos Aires so we will be joining them for the week.
I have started to raise support for this trip, prayerfully and financially, and I am prayerful that He will provide the means for me to go on this trip. The total amount is $2100 and I have one month to raise the additional $1650. This may sound like a lot, but with your help, it is completely possible. If you are interested in receiving a letter with more details about my trip, I would be excited to send you one. Please email me at ald223@saclink.csus.edu with any questions or if you are considering in supporting me!
Your friendship is incredibly valuable to me and thank to all that are in my life and spurring me on towards Jesus.

No comments:
Post a Comment