Oh hey!
It's Thursday...which means another Thursday three post.
#1. This little boy brings me so much joy. Last week, I stopped by to say him and his mama (and his cute little brother too). We had hotdogs for lunch and when we headed outside, he was a big help raking the leaves!
#2. This short but sweet postcard arrived in my mailbox last week from Ian, my older brother who is currently on deployment. "The motherland" is a reference to Spain...our dad's side of the family is from Spain. His wife visited him a few weeks ago, brought these back, and mailed them out for him. So nice for an older brother to say "I am very proud of you". I'm super proud of you too, bro!
1. Choco Boy. Seriously one of my favorite snacks of all time. I fell in love with them while in East Asia and practically ate a box every day. I typically ate them at night when Lydia and I played Skip-Bo. I bought a ridiculous amount of boxes to bring back to hand out to family and friends so that more people could join in my love for the delicious cracker and chocolate snack shaped like mushrooms. Lydia assured me that she'd seen them in the states before so I started eating the ones I brought back knowing I could just buy more for the friends and family I originally bought them for. But! We couldn't find them anywhere. Serious disappointment set in and months went by with no prevail. Then, an unexpected text came in...with a picture of these bad boys! Lydia's mom found them! And bought us three boxes! I was as happy as could be. Thanks Mama Wendy for hookin' it up! Here's the real challenge: using self-control to not devour these in one sitting.



No comments:
Post a Comment