Well hello, again. I know it's been a while but I've been feeling all sorts of overwhelmed. Nothing in particular, just the semester coming to a close and so many loose ends to tie! I'm giving up on my audiology paper for the night to bring you this short little blurb before bed. And just so you know, my paper is due
Regardless of how crazy and ridiculous my life feels, I know that these feelings are not always based in reality. I am thankful to have friends here that remind me of the Truth. Here's reality: I leave for Ocean City in 48 days! I'm going and it's approaching quickly. I often imagine what it's going to be like, who I'm going to meet, and how I will be different when I return to California on August 14th. But I know it's impossible to imagine! There are so many things the Lord has planned for me that are far beyond my wildest dreams. It's scary but it surely is wonderful.
Support has started to come in once again and I'm reminded that it is not in my control. Thank you so much for your consistent prayers and for faithfully supporting me financially. All of your encouragement means so much to me. I cannot wait to be done with papers, projects, and exams for a few months. Until that time, I will work diligently and watch my Savior pull this plan together. I hope that you all are having a fantastic week. Thanks for sharing this journey with me!
A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. //Proverbs 17:22
Such a pleasure to read all this wonder happening in your life!!! I only wish you the best!
ReplyDeleteHey aud. I just found this thing. Thanks for letting me know . . . Anyway, I just want you to know I am extremely proud of you and love you very much. I am excited for you to join me on the east coast for a few months. It will be nice to show my little sister around my side of the country for a little while. And I also wanted to let you know that I am always here for you and if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask.
ReplyDelete